Making Homes More Environmentally Friendly Since 1994
Our team at Blue Flame Heating & Air Conditioning is passionate about offering eco-friendly heating and cooling solutions to Seattle-area homeowners. We are dedicated to reducing our area’s carbon footprint without compromising value and practicality.
Are you interested in making your home more environmentally-friendly? Follow these tips and begin saving energy today:
- Thermostat Tips — Set your thermostat to a reasonable temperature; not too high or too low. Ask an expert from our team about installing a programmable model that will allow you to deactivate your heating and cooling system when you are not at home.
- Replace Dirty Heating & Air Conditioning Filters — Did you know that one of the main causes of air conditioner and furnace problems is dirty filters? Check your filters regularly to maintain maximum efficiency.
- Monitor Your Water Heater — Ensure that your storage tank water heater is well-insulated, and keep the thermostat at 120 degrees F or less. Did you know that tankless water heater are much more efficient and can save you up to 20% on your heating bills? Talk to a heating and cooling specialist about this option.
- Install a Ductless Heating and Cooling System — Ductless systems are environmentally-friendly and offer a host of benefits, including possible cash incentives. Our experts at Blue Flame Heating & Air Conditioning is a master ductless heat pump installer. Call us to learn more.
- Ensure Your Home is Well-Insulated — Good insulation can save a lot of energy over time. Avoid leaks around your doors and windows for maximum home efficiency. After any significant home insulation project, always consult your local HVAC professional for proper ventilation and healthy air.
Ready to learn more about how to make your home energy-efficient? Our Seattle heating and air conditioning services are efficient and practical. Call Blue Flame Heating & Air Conditioning today to schedule a free in-home consultation.
We can help you make your Seattle home eco-friendly, so be sure to call us at (206) 388-5667.