SEATTLE AIR CONDITIONING INSTALLATION AND OTHER AC REPLACEMENTS
HOW TO KNOW WHEN IT’S TIME TO GET A NEW AC SYSTEM INSTALLED
As one of the Seattle area’s leading air conditioning installation companies, Blue Flame often receives inquiries from homeowners uncertain about when it’s appropriate to install a new AC system.
Signs that it’s time for a new air conditioning system include:
- The equipment uses R-22 Freon, which is no longer produced in the United States (as of 2020) because it harms the environment. This means that if a technician determines you require more refrigerant, you’ll need a modern system using an eco-friendlier refrigerant.
- Your AC system experiences frequent breakdowns.
- Air conditioner is not working as effectively as it should or not at all.
- High utility bills are motivating you to purchase a more energy-efficient system (if your AC equipment is more than 10 years old, more efficient systems are available today). Arranging for a new AC unit installationcan result in lower utility bills.
Based in Snohomish County, Blue Flame provides professional air conditioner installation services in Seattle and nearby communities such as Everett, Marysville, Bothell, Shoreline, Arlington, Edmonds and more.
Our technicians are ready to install a new, energy-efficient unit in your home. To learn more about our approach to central AC installation or schedule service, please connect with us today.
BENEFITS OF HAVING PROFESSIONALS INSTALL YOUR NEW AC SYSTEM
The comfort and well-being of your family depend on having a durable air conditioning system. It’s not a job that just anyone can handle. Installation of AC equipment requires advanced training and experience.
With that in mind, here are some of the many benefits of arranging for heating, ventilation and air conditioning professionals to handle the installation of your new AC equipment:
- Individuals who lack HVAC knowledge and certification run the risk of voiding the manufacturer warrantee if they attempt to take on this complex installation job themselves.
- Blue Flame’s licensed technicians have the experience and knowledge to properly size AC equipment to your home (too small and it will be forced to work too hard. Using equipment that’s too large is a waste of energy).
- When we install a replacement system, you can anticipate seeing lower utility bills, because new models are much more efficient.
- We carry all the necessary tools and parts in our service vehicles for your convenience.
CONNECT WITH BLUE FLAME FOR AIR CONDITIONING INSTALLATION IN SEATTLE TODAY
Explore Our Other Services:
Since 1994, the professional, vetted technicians from Blue Flame have been installing state-of-the-art air conditioning for homeowners in the greater Seattle region and beyond.
Our loyal customers appreciate our many years of experience and that we offer service guarantees, including a pledge to leave your home as clean as it was when we began installation services.
You also benefit from our total replacement “no lemon” guarantee, protecting your system against failure during the first five years. Customers should know that our ultimate comfort guarantee means you can depend on the system providing comfort within 1 degree of the temperature you designate with the thermostat. Learn about the areas we serve
To schedule service, please contact Blue Flame Heating, Air & Electric today. We look forward to speaking with you!