FURNACE AND HEATING SERVICE IN SEATTLE, WASHINGTON
SEATTLE HEATER REPAIR AND INSTALLATION SERVICES
When it’s cold and rainy, your family should be able to enjoy optimal indoor comfort. That’s what makes a well-maintained heating system extremely important. You shouldn’t have to worry about if your heater is working or not. When comfort counts, trust Blue Flame Heating, Air & Electric for heat pump and furnace service in Seattle, WA. Our technicians have the expertise to maintain, repair, and install home heating systems found throughout Seattle and surrounding area.
The time may come when you’re faced with the decision to repair or replace your heating system. Before you do, you should take the following into account:
- If your system is several years old or requires frequent repairs, it may be more cost effective to replace it. Our technicians can be trusted to diagnose problems and determine if a full replacement is the best solution for you.
- If you upgrade to a new, energy-efficient system, you can lower your monthly utility bills since the system will circulate air more efficiently.
THE IMPORTANCE OF HEATING SERVICES IN SEATTLE
Having a furnace company you can count on is important, even in a relatively temperate climate like the Pacific Northwest. Seattle’s coldest day on record was in 1950 when the temperature dropped below zero. This was part of a severe outbreak of winter weather that started two weeks earlier, with snowfall averaging 10 inches. This storm dropped as much as 21.4 inches of snow at Sea-Tac International Airport. Ice dams and frozen pipes became big problems for residents as temperatures rose and fell throughout this frigid winter.
This is why having a properly maintained heating system in your home is of the utmost importance. You never know when conditions could become that frigid again, and when they do you and your family need to be able to remain comfortable in your house. Our experts will make sure every aspect of your system is kept running at optimal levels of performance and efficiency. When you work with us, you can rest assured we only use the highest-quality parts for installations and repairs to keep everything running as well as it should.
Heat pumps are an energy-saving and environmentally friendly alternative to traditional heating and air conditioning. Heat pumps work by funneling air in and out of your home, which makes them a great all-in-one solution for year-round heating and cooling.
While heat pumps have higher initial costs than a traditional HVAC system, a key benefit is that they move heat around, rather than generating it, which means you’ll save money in the long run by spending less on your monthly heating and cooling bills.
A proper heat pump installation requires special tools and experience. At Blue Flame, our technicians have the training and the expertise to install your heat pump system with ease.
TYPES OF HEAT PUMPS:
- Absorption heat pumps: Pumps that use natural gas, propane, or hot water to reach and maintain the temperature of your home.
- Air-source heat pumps: Pumps that provide 1.5-3 times more heat energy compared to the electricity they consume.
- Ground-source heat pumps: Pumps that transfer warm air back and forth from the ground to effectively heat your home.
DUCTLESS HEAT PUMPS
Ductless heat pumps are one of the many environmentally friendly products we offer our customers. Ductless heat pumps are made up of two components, a compressor or condenser and an indoor air-handing unit, and don’t require ductwork. Compared to traditional heating options, ductless heat pumps have the following advantages:
- Simpler and less extensive installation process
- Greater energy efficiency than ductwork
- Greater heating and cooling flexibility per area/room
Ductless heat pumps are ideal for new construction homes and homes with electric heat, as well as homes that have undergone renovation.
Annual maintenance and tune-ups are essential to the efficiency and lifespan of your heat pump system. In fact, the U.S. Department of Energy states that neglecting to maintain your heat pump system can increase energy usage anywhere from 10-25%. When you join the Blue Flame Maintenance Club, you’ll enjoy upfront scheduling, fast and prompt heating and furnace service, and the satisfaction of knowing that your system is working at its best. Even if your system is several years old, it’s never too late to begin regular maintenance. Call 206-388-5667 to speak with a member of our team and get started with the Blue Flame Maintenance Club, or schedule online. Learn about the areas we serve
BENEFITS OF A TUNE-UP:
- Fewer repairs and system breakdowns
- Improved air flow and home comfort
- Savings on heating and cooling bills
- Increased energy-efficiency
- And more