HVAC REPAIR & INSTALLATION IN SEATTLE, WA
How do you know when you need an HVAC repair in your Seattle home? When providing regular Seattle, WA, HVAC services, homeowners often ask our Blue Flame crew members when an HVAC repair is needed. Our team understands that paying for an HVAC repair can be stressful, but don’t delay. If you are experiencing any of the below issues, call Blue Flame at 206-388-5667 to schedule an HVAC repair appointment with an expert.
Here are some of the situations where you’ll need a repair:
- Your HVAC system makes odd sounds like banging, clanging, or rattling.
- Your energy bills continue to skyrocket for no apparent reason.
- You experience uneven cooling or heating spots throughout your home.
- There’s poor indoor air quality or nasty smells near your HVAC system or vents.
As leaders in the local HVAC scene since 1994, we strive to help our customers save money. We can inspect your HVAC system and help you determine if you need a repair or an HVAC installation in your Seattle home.
Schedule Your HVAC Service!
THE BENEFITS OF A NEW HVAC INSTALLATION
Whether your HVAC system is nearing its expiration date (generally between 15 and 25 years) or your current one is beyond routine repairs, there are many benefits to having our crew install a new system:
- Lower energy bills: New HVAC systems are more energy-efficient than older ones. Our team can determine your home’s ideal HVAC system size and energy rating.
- Better indoor air quality: Besides a new HVAC system being lighter on your wallet in the long run, you’ll also benefit from improved indoor air quality. HVAC systems typically have a harder time dealing with contaminants like dust, pollen, germs, and pet dander as they age. An HVAC upgrade will protect your air quality and health.
- Fewer repairs and maintenance: Keeping an obsolete HVAC system can become more expensive than installing a new one. Besides higher energy bills, your outdated system may require frequent repairs and maintenance.
Call our Blue Flame team today at 206-388-5667 for a free Seattle HVAC installation quote!
ALL OUR HVAC-RELATED SERVICES
With the proper installation and care, a new HVAC system can last about 10 years. Our team provides various Seattle HVAC services, ensuring your family is comfortable:
- Air Conditioning Repairs: From minor fixes like replacing your air filter to extensive repairs like upgrading a major part, our Blue Flame team is just one call away.
Air Conditioning Installations: From helping you choose the right air conditioner for your home to installing it, we provide expert services for our Seattle homeowners.
Furnace and Heating Services: During those cold winter months, you’ll want to ensure your heating system functions optimally. We can install your new furnace, repair it, or provide regular maintenance sessions.
LET OUR TEAM HANDLE ALL OF YOUR HVAC NEEDS
Our Blue Flame crew members are committed to providing next-level Seattle HVAC services. Whether you need a routine tune-up or want to explore the most energy-efficient air conditioner, you can trust our team to handle your needs.
WHY BLUE FLAME
Our HVAC specialists have provided services throughout the Seattle area for over 20 years. We’re committed to excellence the moment you give us a call, and we’ll complete the job quickly without sacrificing quality. With eco-friendly products and meticulous attention to detail, we ensure the safety of your home and loved ones.
We’ve maintained a professional, top-notch service throughout our history and guarantee 100% customer satisfaction for your Seattle HVAC installation or repair. All our licensed and reliable technicians undergo a vetting process that includes a drug and background check. Our other guarantees include:
- A home protection guarantee
- An ultimate comfort guarantee
- 100% unconditional money-back guarantee
- An exceptional service guarantee
- An A/C or heating tune-up with no breakdown guarantee
- A total replacement “no lemon” guarantee
Schedule Your Guaranteed Service!
To help our customers save money, we regularly provide special offers. Our incentives can help you save on repair, installation, and regular inspections. When you call our crew to set up an HVAC repair or installation, please ask about our offers!
HOW MUCH IS AN HVAC SYSTEM?
How much it costs to install or replace your HVAC system depends on factors like the size of your home and the model you want to install. Of course, overall labor also plays a role. For repairs, you may need to buy new parts. Contact us to get an exact estimate for your home!
HOW LONG SHOULD AN HVAC SYSTEM LAST?
Some HVAC systems have a longer life expectancy than others. Besides natural wear and tear, factors like whether it was installed properly and how often and well you maintain your HVAC system can affect its life expectancy.
Since you and your Seattle neighbors deal with cold weather partly caused by Puget Sound and the Salish Sea, you may run your heater or furnace more than other parts of the country. How often you use your HVAC system can also have an effect.
However, while the life expectancy for an HVAC system varies, most last about 10 years. If your HVAC system is ten years or older, it’s probably time for our crew to inspect it.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO FIX AN HVAC UNIT?
Some repair jobs take longer than others, but our team strives to repair your HVAC unit promptly. Most repairs don’t take more than a day, though a full-system repair can take longer. We always provide our customers with an estimated repair timeline.